Merchandiser/Field Execution Rep - Edison, NJ Area
Dean Foods has an opening for an hourly DSD Field Excution Rep / Merchandiser for the Edison, NJ area.The Field Execution Representative is responsible for in-store compliance at stores within an assigned geographical area.
- Ensures displays are set to plan-o-grams
- Checking and reporting product voids
- Ad hoc merchandising
- Manage inventory levels minimizing out of stocks and dump
- Tear down and/or assemble store displays
- Execute all sales programs, POP materials, and work to maximize sales in each assigned store
- Set new stores and perform required resets
- Manage in-store execution of customer fulfillment programs to include scan-based trading and CRP
- Travel to customer store locations as required within a specific geographical area
- Assist with customer service issues/complaints
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Completes pricing surveys as required
- Other duties to be assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 1 year related experience (DSD system preferred).
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to work in an environment where temperature is maintained at 35-40 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Retail or customer service experience with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skill in organization, time management, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
Dean Foods considers marijuana (including medical marijuana) to be an illegal drug. Dean Foods will rescind offers of employment to applicants who test positive for marijuana (unless restricted from doing so by state or local law). Dean Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.