Requisition Number: RADIO03856
The Radiologic Technologist will provide excellent service to patients while performing quality x-rays per physician’s orders in an Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) setting. This is a casual position working at our Crosstown Surgery Center.
- Perform and develop quality x-rays on designated portions of the body for physician’s use in diagnosing and treating illness or injury
- Inform and prepare patients for procedure
- Maintain Radiology files, including internal and external films
- Assist provider teams in obtaining imaging from other medical facilities for clinics and surgeries as needed
- Prepare, cleans, and stocks work area with supplies
- Coordinates equipment maintenance and repair
- Maintains the necessary precautions for excessive exposure to radiation
- May supply patients with requested x-rays
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an ARRT-approved Radiologic Technology Program
- ARRT Certification in radiology required within 60 days of employment
- Previous radiology experience preferred
- Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
- Complete job required training.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Work in the surgery center during business hours
- Travel independently throughout the surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, standing, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required
- Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines
- Communicate and interact in a respectful and professional manner
- Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
- Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Understand and execute a variety of instructions
- Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate the phone system
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Travel to other work locations, if required
Performance Expectations – Revo Health’s Core Values:
- Integrity - Do the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say
- Service - Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience
- Quality - Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations
- Innovation - Identify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
- Teamwork - Be a part of the whole; support each other positively
- Surgery center setting
- Revo Health is a management services company that partners with multiple healthcare groups to deliver exceptional patient care. This position will be employed through Revo Health, working closely with Infinite Health Collaborative(i-Health) and its operating divisions.
- Revo Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the ADA Amendments Act of 2008.
- This position description will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change. Essential and Additional Job Functions are subject to modification.