Partnered Staffing - Kelly Services
Kelly Services is looking to hire several Site Logistics Operators/Material Handlers in Knoxville, TN for an industry leading chemical company. For this opportunity, you could be placed as a Chemical Finished Product Operator or a Polymers Packaging/Warehousing/Shipping Operator on a long-term, indefinite assignment. You will be working with chemicals and should be comfortable doing such - either with previous experience or the willingness to learn.
- Move raw materials from a storage rack out onto the production floor
- Use the forklift, hand pallet jack and alum-a-lift to move raw materials to the production cells and packaging area, and put any leftover materials back onto the racks
- Work closely with the Machine Operators
- You will be moving and filling materials such as safety supplies, tape rolls, drums of glue, boxes of end caps
- You will also be moving elements on carts to the testing area, packaging and then to the warehouse
- Restocking of supplies such as tape, tubes, etc.
- Housekeeping duties as needed
- Demonstrates dedication to safety through personal behavior
- Fill out daily STAC cards Participate in Time out for Safety in the department
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Keep work area neat and clean
- Complete monthly safety training
- 1 year of continuous sit-down Forklift Experience within the last 5 years
Pay Rate 16.05$ per Hour