Team Lead Nutrition
Part-time position, opportunity to be combined with another Nutrition position to be full-time status.
Leads and directs food service team including cooks, cashiers, servers, ambassadors, clerks, and nutrition assistants to ensure preparation and service of patient, cafeteria, and special function meals. Team Lead checks all meals for quality control and accuracy and ensures timely delievery of meal services.
- Service: Perform all duties related to assembly and delivery of patient meals. Provide instruction and assist with problem solving so others on team may complete tasks quickly and effectively. Answer questions, offer insight and organize responsibilities within the team
- Service: Hands on lead in day to day operations in area of expertise; provide cross coverage for other areas and function as charge supervisor when needed. Assign, monitor and review task progress to facilitate accurate work. Provide technical guidance on more complex issues
- People: Act as a positive example for those working with them. Assist in training new associates. Inform management of overall performance of team members.
- Finance: Assist with resourceful use of labor, supplies and equipment to meet organizational and departmental financial goals.
- Quality: Compliance with all local, state, federal and medical center regulatory, safety, sanitation and security standards. Participates in performance improvement (PI) studies, assist with data collection and supports action plans
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification as a Food Service Manager in applicable states within two (2) months of employment / promotion