A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth.
Why do so many people join MTS Systems Corporation and stay for a career? Because this is a place where you get to apply your creativity, work with smart people on fascinating projects, and make a positive impact on people's lives. It is a place where you can learn, innovate and grow professionally.
Transforming what's possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space-age materials — this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, it's a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
By joining MTS, you'll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. You'll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career. And because we are a global company, your work may also include world travel.
Our business is thriving. Our future is exciting. Your potential is unlimited.
Primary Objective: Develop and implement a global MTS Business Partner Service Strategy to improve customer support to customers in non-MTS Direct locations through both direct and indirect channels. Develop and implement plans related to how our Business Partners are expected to manage local service support of MTS customers including partnerships with MTS direct and use of business partner personnel and required inventory, training, tools, offerings, etc.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive strategy and program to support customers in the business partner regions. Collaborates with Business Partner regional leaders and regional service managers to ensure strategies and objectives are met.
- Develop and negotiate business partner agreements to align with the program. Monitor and update as required.
- Establish annual service targets for business partners. Measures partner performance through detailed business planning in support of the global channel strategy. Conduct regular reviews against plan in coordination with RSM's. Manage targets through quarterly meetings with partners.
- Develop and execute plans for entry into key emerging markets in alignment with overall strategic plan and indirect channel plan. Execute strategies to grow orders associated with the Indirect Channel in these countries.
- Ensure support team is equipped to support the channel partners with training, support materials, and information regarding relevant MTS initiatives including product/solution developments.
- Identify and onboard new channel partners. Ensure partners are suitable as representatives of MTS products and meet compliance standards.
- Maintain key end customer and channel relationships.
- Act as subject-matter expert for matters related to Service within the Indirect Channel, and provide advice to senior management. Communicate needs of channel partners into MTS.
- Collaborate with Product Management and ensure new products have service plans for Business Partner regions and new service offerings are introduced to the MTS Indirect Channel partners.
- Develop keen understanding of major markets (market trends, competitors, etc.) where Indirect Channels are the dominant sales channel.
- Maintain close contact with Indirect Channel partners and meet with partners on a regular basis (travel 35% to 50% of time).
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering preferred), MBA preferred.
- Ten years of progressively demanding experience preferably in a technical environment
- 5 years of experience in Service Management
- Strong leadership skills and a high degree of business acumen.
- Ability to create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans and execute well on short term operational plans.
- Ability to travel 35-50% domestic and internatinally.
MTS Systems Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, marital status or veteran status.
Posting Notes: Sales/Service | | |