Requisition Number: SENIO02515
Bluestem Brands is the parent company to five eCommerce retail brands. We have one mission: to build a dynamic retail enterprise that wins with direct-to-consumer excellence and entrepreneurial-minded employees focused on serving our customers’ unique needs. Our leadership is responsive and supportive, empowering those smart and passionate employees who drive our success. We are continually innovating and improving: we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team.
You work hard, and you deserve more than just a paycheck. Bluestem works to do what’s right for employees. From the big things (great benefits, employee discounts and incentive plans) to small touches (jeans-every-day dress code), this is the place you’ll want to be. And we don’t just talk about work-life balance, we try to live it. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
We are looking for a Senior Specialist, Site Operations to join our team at our office in Eden Prairie, MN.
The position is responsible for maintaining tools and functions to support the daily management of site experiences, content and promotion implementation on one (or more) of the websites in the Bluestem Brands portfolio. This role supports an executional team with tools and automations to improve efficiency for a fast-paced and changing environment. The role requires a person with high attention to detail, technical skills and flexibility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide best practice leadership on Site Operations team
- Build tools and functions to automate regular production refresh activities
- Implement and improve onsite content solutions
- Develop personalization capabilities using in-house and third-party segmentation tools
- Schedule content in Bluestem’s content management system
- Act as a liaison with our eCommerce Product teams to pilot and make production content systems and functions
- Take initiative to understand the business value while executing customer segmentation, content strategy and promotional planning
- Document, train and support staff on the use and improvement of tools and functions.
- Ability to work as a team as well as leading multiple larger cross-functional projects
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders to continually drive the best customer experience possible while meeting business objectives
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S.) or equivalent experience
- 2-3+ years of experience within eCommerce or related field
- Strong business acumen including excellent discernment and decision-making skills
- Experience with A/B testing and customer segmentation
- Enthusiasm, creativity and desire to work in an innovative team that has the strategic focus of overall company growth
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Experience in multi-channel retail (e-commerce, catalog, mail) preferred
- Background using a Content Management System to publish content on websites preferred
- Experience with responsive websites and Adobe Marketing Cloud (Scene7, Analytics, Target and Recommendations) and website testing tools