Evaluates business requirements for enterprise application integration, service activation and delivers new or modified software systems enhancements and/or integration solutions. Conducts and analyzes business and information technology processes and prepares essential groundwork. Participates in the definition, testing, training, implementation and support of system requirements. Identifies customer requirements, develops test schedules, reviews testing plans, tracks and documents the development and results of these plans. Alerts project leaders to potential risks and issues of importance. Uncovers client requirements via industry standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling and object modeling. Solicits client requirements through interview, workshops, and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Under direct supervision, assists in analyzing business and user needs.
- Identifies and documents systems requirements.
- Works with business system users to understand and document existing and future state processes.
- Assists in development of unit test plans.
- Understands and effectively communicates core IT capabilities and methods.
- Follows IT procedures and processes related to systems development lifecycle.
- Creates and maintains systems documentation.
Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information systems or software engineering
- 6 years related experience in information technology
- 2 years of experience with client/server-based systems
- 2 - 3 years of Kronos Workforce Central software configuration experience
- 2 - 5 years of Kronos Workforce Central application experience required
- Knowledge and experience gathering requirements, functional design and working with business processes
- Knowledge of technical environments Unix, Oracle and SQL
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organization of projects and initiatives
- Ability to work across teams and functional areas
- Working knowledge of risk assessment and mitigation techniques
- Proficient knowledge of Windows-based applications specifically: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
Proficient project planning skills, including the ability to organize and prioritize overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.