Requisition Number: PRODU01416
1st (Eden Prairie) 2nd and 3rd shift (Chaska)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that all available production equipment, buckets, barrels and drums are cleaned, to ensure we meet our customer demand.
- Demonstrate competency in cleaning procedures.
- Cleaning parts for production lines, including flood molds. Clean drums, buckets, barrels for production and pre-weigh by hand and using the Douglas washer.
- Clean floors using the floor scrubber and traditional sweeping and mopping. Ensure all mops are drained and stored in proper locations at end of shift.
- Following and completing the appropriate C&S MCP forms as required.
- Monitor drains and keep inappropriate chemicals and product from getting in them (wax, lip balm, etc...)
- Ensure that all Apex and government regulations are met in the cleaning.
2. Document the cleaning of all drums, buckets, barrels and equipment in the designated logs
- Ensure the timely and accurate documentation of cleaning of all filling equipment, tanks, totes, pumps and other equipment is completed.
- Process excess inventory transactions accurately and efficiently.
3. Understand and maintain a culture of “lean action“ within the department so that we live lean better than any other organization
- Implement and maintain standards and processes that eliminate waste throughout the department.
- Apply and utilize “lean tools” to permanently implement improvements.
- Institutionalize 5-S in all aspects of the department. (Sort, Straighten, Shine, Standardize, and Sustain)
- Embraces Lean thinking and seeks to drive waste from their work 3. Understand and maintain a culture of “lean action“ within the department so that we live lean better than any other organization.
4. Other works as assigned.