Sales Consultant - Home Theater
What does a Sales Consultant do?
The Sales Consultant ensures Best Buy delivers a world-class customer experience as THE destination and authority for technology products and services. You will provide velocity and solution support to solve customer needs to ensure that no customer is left unserved or underserved.
As the Sales Consultant you will:
- Implement assigned responsibilities from store leadership in outlet area to engage customers using selling skills to build complete, connected solutions while maintaining a balance of high velocity and high service.
- Ensure inventory and merchandising standards are maintained in outlet store area.
- Demonstrate excellence in execution of selling skills, and selling strategy as evidenced by coaching forms and Customer Metrics (NPS and Mystery Shops).
- Support sales strategies in partnership with the Sales Manager to achieve operating results, growth objectives, and overall financial performance goals.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Sales Consultant?
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields