Our Brackett Ave and Golf Rd locations currently have openings for Full-Time and Part-Time Porter positions.
The Porter plays a key role to the success of our restaurant. Responsibilities include general maintenance of equipment, building, and grounds.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains Culver's sanitation and food safety practices consistently.
- Checks over restaurant from previous close to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Completes daily, weekly, and monthly tasks both timely and accurately.
- Maintains the appearance of the building exterior and grounds consistently, including landscaping.
- Follows company safety standards at all times and looks out for the safety of other team members and guests.
- Coordinates job duties around other opening team members to help ensure efficient preparation for opening.
- Puts food order away accurately, rotates stock in cooler, freezer and dry storage area using the First In-First Out method while monitoring shelf life and code dates.
- Takes temperatures of required foods upon delivery accurately, providing documentation on the Quality Control/Safe Food Checklist.
- Maintains a basic working knowledge of the operation of all the equipment in the restaurant and completes schedule maintenance safely and correctly.
- Duties completed daily by 10:30 AM to be ready for lunch shift.
- Reports possible areas of incomplete closing to manager on duty.
- Completes other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Flexible schedule
- Maintains a sense of urgency
- Demonstrates trained food safety knowledge
- Climb up and down a ladder to a height of 25 feet
- Sweep, mop and scrub using hazardous materials
- Work independently without supervision
- Reach, bend and clean surfaces regularly
- Work frequently in hot, cold and damp environments
- Works both in and outdoors each 50 percent of the time
- Work safely to avoid hazards including but are not limited to: cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Frequently