Commercial Lines Account Manager - Remote
If you’re good at what you do, work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do, come work at Patra! We are leading the way in providing Technology-Enabled Services to the insurance industry. We have a culture first approach that puts inclusivity and work/life balance at the forefront. We do this 100% remotely, always have.
About this job
The Commercial Lines Account Manager needs to be a self-starter, well organized, highly detailed, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as having a solid Commercial Lines insurance knowledge base and Property & Casualty license in this work from home position. The Account Manager serves as the primary contact and liaison with clients; ensures ongoing consistency as well as managing the day-to-day servicing, renewals, and new business. Our commitment is to provide positive and quality customer service in all areas, ensuring timely delivery, and accuracy of work/service provided. The Account Manager will manage proactively and efficiently an agreed upon book of business and utilize India team to support while adhering to Patra Select servicing standards.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, carriers, team members, India team and Implementation Consultants.
- Service and manage all aspects of customer service for clients in accordance with both Patra and agency procedures
- Provide monthly recaps to agencies by 10th of each month to main agency contact and Manager
- Ensure expiration lists are in SharePoint utilizing correct template and format
- Manage retention for service center, non-service center and surplus lines, as it applies.
- Promote growth of existing book through account rounding and new business
- Adhere to Patra Select Servicing Standards for all aspects of managing book of business
- Maintain clients and policies in agency management system including tasks/activities, attachments, initiating email, etc. in accordance with both Patra and agency procedures
- Utilize India team for all workflows in place for specific agency
- Make recommendations to clients about policy coverages, changes, exclusions, and insurance coverage needs, and provide clarification and definitions as required
- Deliver strong customer service by responding within 48 hours to inquiries, concerns, emails, and faxes, and returning phone calls same day
- Stay abreast of current market conditions and technical knowledge of products and tools available
- Use deductive reasoning and critical thinking in work processes and communication skills
- Identify and communicate to Manager any areas where efficiencies can be improved as well as various other elements of the book such as increasing revenue
- Maintain a paperless workflow for both Patra and agency
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 to 5+ years of Commercial Lines Retail Insurance Experience
- Active Property & Casualty Insurance License
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum internet speed of 6 mbps download and 3 mbps upload; Wired Ethernet cable connection from home router to computer; No satellite
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superior organizational skills
- Highly detailed
- Understand customer challenges and partner with them to find solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer/internet/Microsoft skills
- Patience and eagerness to be culturally effective with offshore (India based) employees
- Interpersonal Skills:
- Demonstrates the ability to work well with Patra colleagues and clients and with external organizations
- Promotes Culture of Respect & Safety:
- Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety and respect
- Communicates concerns
- Uses and promotes safe respectful behaviors based on training and lessons learned
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable Patra Corp policies and procedures
Patra Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to celebrating diversity and creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees.