Requisition Number: QCMAT02519
Bluestem Brands is the parent company to six eCommerce retail brands. We have one mission: to build a dynamic retail enterprise that wins with direct-to-consumer excellence and entrepreneurial-minded employees focused on serving our customers’ unique needs. Our leadership is responsive and supportive, empowering those smart and passionate employees who drive our success. We are continually innovating and improving: we take risks, learn from mistakes and celebrate success as a team.
You work hard, and you deserve more than just a paycheck. Bluestem works to do what’s right for employees. From the big things (great benefits, employee discounts and incentive plans) to small touches (jeans-every-day dress code), this is the place you’ll want to be. And we don’t just talk about work-life balance, we try to live it. Join the Bluestem Brands team to make an impact, be inspired and be valued, every day.
Learn more about why you should work for Bluestem by clicking here!
Assist with unloading trucks, keep gaylords labeled with entry dates. Monitor and stage pallets of processed returns for Refurb area. Palletize work by area for put away and stage in proper locations
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Unload Mail Innovation and USPS trucks.
- Move empty gaylords from keying stations and replace with unopened packages.
- Pull boxes of returned merchandise from designated flow racks and stage in proper refurbish work station.
- Gather scanned refurbished work and designate by correct batch then transport to tote sorter
- Stage full completed pallets for put away
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Operate electric pallet jack
- Aisle Maintenance