Data Center/Server Technician (3rd Shift)
Data Center/Server Technician (3rd Shift) - East Wenatchee , WA
12+ month contract, some chance to convert to FTE
Location: East Wenatchee, WA
Requirements: Background Check & Drug Test
3rd Shift, Monday-Friday, 11PM-7:30AM PT
Data Center Technician with experience supporting HP Proliant Servers (L4540, DLX80) and have reliable transportation to work in site in Wenatchee.
- This job is for a Data Center, Industry Standard Server (ISS) Service Engineer. The Service Engineer must be capable of troubleshooting, repairing and retesting Servers not PCs or Printers. Some refer to this as Enterprise service repair engineers.
- Experience with Proliant Servers
- The engineer must also be capable of handling difficult customer situations with down equipment and must be capable of clear communication of their ability to handle the repair.
- The same engineer may be called upon to work on basic networking equipment or attached basic Storage devices.
- The Engineer could be called upon to preform or assist on installations of servers, storage and network equipment and possibly relocations.
- The Engineer may be asked to work in a single data center or may be ask to work 2nd or 3rd shift, onsite hardware technical support to perform troubleshooting and repair in a fast-paced environment supporting Proliant Servers and 3PAR Storage.
- Successful candidate should have experience performing hardware troubleshooting, repairs, and firmware updates on Industry Standard Servers and Tier 2 Storage. Excellent customer skills, administration, and attention to detail are required.
- Experience with HPE 3PAR Storage is a plus
East Wenatchee , WA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Hardware
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]