Requisition Number: PATIE03370
At Starkey HearCare, we are setting a new standard for excellence in hearing healthcare with commitment to our Patient Journey philosophy. This philosophy is driven solely by the special needs of our patients and our commitment to serve them. That means carefully guiding our patients on how to choose the best style and technology to enhance their lifestyle.
The Patient Services Coordinator (PSC) is the face of the clinic and the patient’s guide throughout his or her Journey to better hearing. The PSC is responsible for coordinating all aspects of patient care. This includes providing a professional and inviting front office experience, managing the clinic schedule and patient accounts, maintaining patient records, organizing special events, leading retention efforts and more. The PSC is an essential component of the Clinic Team and a steward of its resources.
- An experienced team built around a culture of professional growth and knowledge-sharing.
- We celebrate innovation – providing our patients with the most innovative technology and the most effective hearing devices.
- We serve with passion, purpose and excellence.
- Total Team Approach – Our staff functions together as a cohesive group of hearing professionals.
- We coordinate the individual expertise of all staff members to provide the best possible care for our patients.
You Will Ensure a Positive Patient Experience
- Immediately acknowledge, greet and service all guests in a friendly, professional manner.
- Check patients in and out of patient management software, track orders/sales and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Utilize elevated customer service approach and communication style when working with patients.
- Direct and answer calls in a timely, professional fashion.
You Will Provide Administrative Assistance
- Strategically manage patient schedule on behalf of Clinic Team.
- Understand, support and track current marketing initiatives for the clinic.
- Organize office, maintain supplies, and ensure accurate patient files.
- Protect Patients Privacy, collect insurance information, and complete insurance Authorization.
- Maintain day-to-day operational procedures.
You Will Complete Varied Tasks
- Lead morning team meeting on behalf of Clinic Team at the start of each day.
- Make deposits (transportation required) and maintain cashbox.
- Reconcile all deposits daily and report weekly.
Results- Performance measures (How to Measure Success)
- Patient Retention
- Patient Referrals/Reviews
- Schedule Efficiency
- Collected Payments
- Accurate Data/Patient Files
- Page Break
Other Duties (Non-Measurable)
- Support Northland Employee Corporate and/or Department guidelines.
- Check and verify quality.
- React to change productively and handle other essential duties as assigned.
- Assist with development of clinic performance.
You Will Need
- High school diploma preferred or equivalent work history.
- 1-2 years' experience in a customer service, medical reception, or retail position preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Industry familiarity encouraged.
- Ability to manage all confidential information with complete discretion.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.