Are you passionate about helping others?
Do you like working as part of a team?
Would you like to help create memories that will last a lifetime?
Lifetouch is currently hiring Underclass School Photographers. As a School Photographer with Lifetouch, you will be part of an established and industry-leading organization. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
No experience or equipment necessary - paid training is provided!
Your job responsibilities as a School Photographer: You will direct and photograph students (ranging in ages 12-18) and staff for their school portraits. It will be your responsibility to capture high-quality images while displaying confidence and professionalism at all times.
Our most successful Underclass Associates are:
- Customer service all-stars
- Self-motivated and professional
- People who like making connections with others
- Not afraid to take on a challenge
- People who like variety in their work, and don't mind some travel
- Comfortable working with technology
- Warm, friendly, and comfortable interacting with people with diverse backgrounds
This is not a 'desk job.' Every day is unique.
PLUS, WE'LL BUY YOUR FIRST TANK!
Associates who successfully complete our paid training class will receive a $50 gas card!
Interested? Apply Now!
Associates are required to have a valid driver's license, a vehicle, and proof of insurance
Employment with Lifetouch National Schools Studios is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background and driving record check.
Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce.