Our values define us and our culture inspires us to change lives for the better. Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and every success we experience begins with them. We hire team members who raise the bar, who are collaborative and inclusive, who build relationships, and who are looking for a long-term career with Fulton. We strive to promote a culture of work-life balance, to unplug and recharge to be your best self, at work and at home.
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the operations and staff responsible for Mortgage Servicing, providing life-of-loan processing for in-house and serviced mortgage loans. Analyze existing and emerging issues including volume, regulations, business conditions and economic factors to determine required resources. Develop, implement and evaluate operating processes that ensure quality, accuracy and compliance. Through subordinate Managers, oversee the work activities, readiness, development and work product of the Group staff engaged in onboarding, escrow processing, loan transaction processing, loan maintenance, customer statements and notices, and quality review in a heavily regulated environment. Additionally this position will oversee Investor and MERS reporting.
- Manage the Mortgage Servicing process for FFC's portfolio of in-house and serviced loans, continuously evaluate volume, workflow, quality and compliance; identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement; develop and implement operating plans, processes, procedures, systems and controls to maximize operational effectiveness
- Ensure compliance to all current and emerging loan regulations; prepare and present required business performance analyses and reporting to management and regulatory agencies; lead business unit audits, risk assessments and examinations, develop subsequent responses and action plans
- Monitor and evaluate system performance; lead application testing, upgrades and releases within the business unit and affiliates; support corporate systems initiatives; assign related tasks and complete associated documentation
- Plan, assign and evaluate the work of staff, provide guidance and coaching to subordinate managers regarding employee management and development, approve recommended employee actions, partner with Human Resources to resolve employment related matters
- Lead, promote and support broader corporate and department initiatives, including change management, organizational planning and mergers and acquisitions
- Oversee Investor and MERS reporting per requirements
Bachelor Degree or the Equivalent Experience. (Required)
7 or more years Staff and/or operational Management. (Required)
5 or more years Loan/Mortgage processing or servicing. (Preferred)
Project Management experience (Preferred)
This role may perform other job duties as assigned by the manager. Each employee of the Organization, regardless of position, is accountable for reading, understanding and acting on the contents of all Company-assigned and/or job related Compliance Programs, regulations and policies and procedures, as well as ensure that all Compliance Training assignments are completed by established due dates. This includes but is not limited to, understanding and identifying compliance risks impacting their department(s), ensuring compliance with applicable laws or regulations, and escalating compliance risks to the appropriate level of management.
As a condition of employment, individuals must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship for a work visa by Fulton Financial Corporation currently or in the future.
Fulton Financial Corporation (“Fulton“) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.