At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
This position researches, extracts, compiles, and analyzes data; develops periodic reports and processes ad hoc reporting requests; assists in documenting and training of related procedures; creates, maintains, and updates databases; and researches and resolves issues associated with information in the database.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Retrieves records or data and distributes information as appropriate in order to provide timely and accurate information to department members or external customers.
· Updates and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
· Performs analysis of complex nature on information received, and researches or resolves issues following prescribed procedures.
· Gathers and summarizes data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects.
· Maintains database systems, ensuring the integrity of the data within each system and resolves issues relating to the database information.
· Assists with documenting and training the processes used in working with the various database systems
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel specifically and PowerPoint required
- Preferably experience with SAP Business Objects also.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Term of Assignment:
- 1st shift
- Long-term assignment, tentative Start Date is early November 2016 based on candidate performance and client business needs.
- Full-Time – Contract Position.
Instructions :Please call 715-446-1755 for more information on how to apply!
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Weekly pay and service bonus plans