750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch.
The Global Omni-Channel Marketing Director-Solid Tumor will contribute to enable Novartis Oncology to attain a leadership position in groundbreaking healthcare through Omni-Channel Marketing. This person will requires a deep understanding of the customer needs and channel expertise across the globe. This role will create innovative customer experiences and Omni-Channel marketing strategies, leveraging new channels and digital solutions to support the assigned franchise strategic imperatives and quality customer engagement. This position will support a specific global franchise, brands and indications - leveraging and orchestrating Omni-Channel marketing campaigns and digital solutions.
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• A Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA preferred
Experience & Requirements;
• A minimum of 8 years of Omni-Channel customer engagement experience across patient and healthcare professional audiences, including online promotion, lead generation, web, mobile, social, relationship marketing, call center, non-personal promotion and field promotion channels. Multimedia/ Omni-Channel agency and vendor management experience is required
• A minimum of 4 years of digital Pharmaceutical/Agency experience is required
• Recognized standing in Omni-Channel & digital and track record of innovation
• Global understanding of regulatory environment preferred
• Creative thinker who can bring forward long-term solutions to innovate around HCP and consumer engagement and technology solutions
• Demonstrated business acumen, ability to consult internally and/or externally
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and managers
• Be accountable for individual and department results
• Demonstrated strong skills in oral/ written communication, project management required
• Global experience in digital strategy & operations is highly preferred
What you’ll receive:
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive (LTI) for select levels, health insurance, annual leave, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
East Hanover, NJ