HVAC Install Apprentice
We are looking for a HVAC Install Apprentice with at least two years' experience in the field. The HVAC Install Apprentice will help and assist with installations of HVAC systems including but not limited to: Gas/oil furnaces and boilers, condensers, heat pumps, mini-split systems, etc. The ideal candidate should possess over-the-top customer service and must have a drive to grow and excel in HVAC installation. The HVAC Install Apprentice will be afforded training to improve knowledge and skills to promote growth in the install department. The candidate should be EPA certified and have a clean driving record.
- Assist lead installer with installing systems, keeping work area neat and clean, stocking truck before scheduled job, etc.
- Assist in installing duct work and brazing copper fittings
- Reassemble unit and start unit to test operation
- Any other duties assigned by lead installer and install manager
- 2+ years HVAC Install Apprentice experience required
- EPA certified required
- Must be able to lift over 50 lbs
- Clean and valid driver's license
- Able to work with minimal supervision and be accountable for your own production.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong relationship and communication skills.
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Highly competitive benefits package
- 401k company match
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Holiday Pay
- We live by our core value “Great place to work -- All for one and one for all!“
Come work with us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.