At Garden State Dental of East Brunswick we have caring doctors, staff and specialty all in one office. We treat patients as young as three years old. We are dedicated to helping smiles in the community and are always looking for ways to participate in local events, health fairs and other outreach programs.
Outstanding Full-Time Associate Opportunity for an experienced General Dentist to join one of our highly successful affiliated practices in the East Brunswick, NJ area. Strong commitment to long-term dental care for the whole family!
- Be chair side and make money from day one
- Highly trained and dedicated staff to support you.
- No Day-to-Day headaches of Managing a Practice
- Excellent compensation pkg. with performance based incentives.
- Well-established and growing patient base
Full Time Dentist Benefits Package:
- Company paid professional liability insurance
- DCA sponsored continuing education
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Section 125 - Flexible Spending Account
- EAP Program
- DCA Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Products
- 2 years dental experience.
- Able to work Full-Time, with 2 Sat a month.
- Licensed to practice dentistry in the State of NJ.
Garden State Dental is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
At DCA we don’t just accept differences — we celebrate them and recognize the value this brings to our patients and employees. DCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.
The DCA team is best characterized by the relationships we have with our patients and each other. We embrace collaboration which is necessary to innovate in today’s changing world of dentistry. Our culture encourages participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong execution.
Go further with an Ally