Permanent position: PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR, (2nd shift), is needed for a Tier One automotive supplier (manufacturing plant). The PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR should have experience in heavy manufacturing (assembly, machining, fabrication, etc) operations. Experience in the automotive industry is a big plus. Direct hire position in the Greenville / Spartanburg, SC area with a multi-national, world class organization.
Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor
- The Production Supervisor will have oversight of the production area to ensure all production, S&R, and quality goals are met.
- Coach, mentor and train associates on job specific requirements as well as track and record training
- Promote a safe work environment by correcting unsafe practices or machine hazards and providing corrective action
- Participate and monitor Lean Manufacturing practices including Kaizan, Kanban and 5S events
Requirements for the Production Supervisor
- AS degree AND / OR equivalent supervisory experience
- Two to three years as a Production Supervisor or Team Leader, preferably in automotive assembly operations
- Demonstrated experience in employee relations, organization, planning and problem solving
- The company provides a competive benefits package
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
production supervisor,,operations supervisor,operation supervisor,operations coordinator,shift supervisor,unit supervisor,shift supervisor,unit supervisor, value stream leader, area supervisor, team leader, production leader