Numotion aims to be the most responsive and innovative company to do business with. With more than 2,000 employees and over 140 locations nationwide Numotion is the premier mobility and rehab equipment supplier, and remains committed to a strong local focus. We are seeking an organized, motivated individual to join our team.
The Delivery Driver ensures that the right equipment is pulled, loaded, delivered or picked-up to/from a client or facility on-time and within requirements. This position will also instruct the client on proper operation of delivered equipment completes required paperwork properly and ensure that picked-up equipment is cleaned and checked-in as required.
- Pull required equipment for delivery from warehouse and deliver to client or facility on a timely basis.
- Instruct the client on the use of the basic equipment delivered.
- Complete all paperwork accurately.
- If picking up, all equipment to be itemized, tagged at the client's home or facility. Deliver back to company and disinfect and locate in proper designated areas of the warehouse.
- Maintains company vehicle - neat and orderly.
- Follows delivery, pick-up and safety procedures as required.
- High School diploma/GED required.
- One year of previous related driving experience preferred.
- Must possess valid State Driver's License, and acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of basic computer related skills such as using the internet, and e-mail software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities.
- Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
- Listens well and retains instructions; accepts constructive feedback from supervisor.
- A track record of being consistent with attendance and prompt arrival at work and meetings.
- Detail oriented, and possesses the ability to read and interpret street and road maps.
- Ability to prepare and follow a delivery schedule.
- Ability to follow standard safety procedures and regulations.
- Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the Numotion Mission.
At Numotion, we are committed to meeting the needs of those we serve, and our employees. Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short or long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Location Earth City, Missouri, United States Position Type Temporary