At Interface, it's the human equation that drives us.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, Interface is uniquely qualified to be the one source for safeguarding customer data, people, and assets. As the leading national provider of cloud-based managed network services and security systems for retail, commercial and small business customers, we provide the industry's most comprehensive bundle of integrated solutions that connect and protect some of America's best-known companies.
Our service offerings include PCI-compliant private secure managed broadband, managed digital voice, alarm/event monitoring, interactive video surveillance, managed access control and fire/life safety systems. Multiple UL-Approved 5-Diamond CSAA Certified Secure Operations Centers monitor, manage and support their system, backed by a nationwide service delivery infrastructure.
Interface believes in the philosophy of listening to our customers and addressing their needs. We are guided by integrity as well as an all-consuming desire to exceed expectations and foster long-term partnerships. Our goal is nothing less than complete customer satisfaction. And we strive to achieve it by providing responsive, accommodating service to each and every one of our valued clients.
Interface Security Systems is looking for a talented, full-stack developer to join our growing software development team in Earth City. You will be responsible for creating building new features, maintaining the existing codebase, and troubleshooting any production issues that arise. We have a variety of technologies, mostly built with C# but also have mobile applications that we support. You need to be comfortable with both front-end development as well as back-end development. This team supports internal users as well as systems used by our clients.
Application Developer Required Qualifications:
- Experience developing complex software applications
- Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills
- Experience with JQuery and frameworks like Angular.js, Knockout.js or React.js or similar
- Experience working with version control technologies such as Git, TFS, VSTS or SVN
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Strong proficiency with Relational Databases such as Microsoft SQLServer, Oracle or MySQL
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experienced in all phases of software development
- Self-starter that works well independently as well as in a team
- Ability to write clean, self-documented code
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation
- Troubleshoot problems with applications and services
Application Developer Desired Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Objective C/Swift, CSS, HTML, SSIS, MVC and WebAP or WCF (or other RESTful web service framework)
- Experience developing IOS and Android applications
- Experience with Continuous Integration Systems is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Navision
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Application Developer Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience within field
Interface offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience plus excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, the opportunity for growth and much more. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements.
Interface Security Systems will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: Employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; for rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship.
Interface Security Systems will, in all solicitations or advertisements for employees placed by or on behalf of the Interface Security Systems, state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability.