For our office in Rotterdam we are looking for a PHP Developer who will build the best and most advanced internal tools!
As a PHP Developer in our Digital Marketing team, you will use your knowledge of PHP and Back-end architecture to build award-winning tools! You can fully focus on designing and building the tools that make the lives of our digital marketers easier, so we can always stay one step ahead of the competition.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 2 years of experience with PHP;
- Have worked with PHP frameworks, knowledge of Symfony is a plus;
- Have basic knowledge of Linux, and experience with Docker;
- Are able to translate the wishes of our digital marketers into the technical solution;
- Are analytical, flexible and able to work independently;
- Can switch from serious to play in the blink of an eye;
- You master English language, both written and spoken;
- Can present complex results in clear language.
- An open company culture.
- Possibilities to do what you do best.
- And to develop your skills even further via training.
- Healthy and tasty food.
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week.
- Friday drinks/open bar.
- Legendary team outings and a smashing vrijmibo.
- Great fringe benefits think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept - an international digital agency of over 1500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.