We are currently looking for a Temperature Services Coordinator for our Durham, NC location. The role of the Temperature Services Coordinator is responsible for performing all tasks associated with the successful delivery of temperature surveillance services to the customer, as well as serve as subject matter expert for internal and external queries as related to temperature surveillance.
Second shift hours from 11:00am-9:00pm*
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review temperature excursion reports and perform product adjudications per agreed-upon processes with the customer. Track all excursions relating to the cumulative lifecycle of a product on the qualified tracker.
- Use applicable systems to perform shipment tracking and site compliance monitoring. Communicate updates to the customer / clinical sites.
- Calculate and report data trending and perform root cause analyses on identified deviations.
- Set up customers and protocols on the applicable temperature services specified on the quote. Coordinate with BD to update quotes with any scope changes.
- Associates Degree and equivalent Almac work experience required OR Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative position
- Minimum of 1 year experience in customer service
- Bachelor's degree obtained in a related field, i.e. Science or Business Management preferred
- Minimum of 1 year pharmaceutical or clinical supplies industry experience
- Project management and/or operational/supply chain management experience
- Data collection and analysis
- Previous experience within a customer facing role
- Experience working in a cGMP Environment
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide.
Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that 'Partnering to Advance Human Health' is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let's be exceptional together
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at ADARequest@almacgroup.com to request assistance.