We currently have an opportunity for Project Group Manager in our Durham, NC office. The Project Group Manager is responsible for the overall management and performance of their reporting team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruit, train and monitor performance of reporting staff. Support, mentor and coach individuals to achieve a positive working environment for the reporting team.
- Serve as a point of escalation for customers, beyond the Project Leader. Coordinate efforts internally and help find resolution for customer concerns.
- Ensure that the duties of reporting staff are allocated effectively and completed in line with internal and customer requirements.
- Contribute to the globalization of practices and procedures across the Almac Clinical Services facilities, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree required; in a related field (Science/Business Management) preferred
- A minimum of five years of project management experience
- A minimum of three years in a client facing role
- A minimum of three years of personnel management experience, or three years Almac Project Services experience
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Clinical supplies or IRT
- GMP and/or GCP
- Clinical Trial Packaging / Labeling &/or Distribution
- Working knowledge of the drug development process and clinical trials
- Microsoft Office Applications
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organization that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that 'Partnering to Advance Human Health' is more than just a tagline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let's be exceptional together
Almac Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled - Proudly embracing diversity in all of its expressions.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law GINA Supplement
Almac provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities who need assistance completing the application process. Please email us at ADARequest@almacgroup.com to request assistance.