Are you ready to work for a more active world?
At Bioventus, our business depends on developing our people. We invest in you and challenge you to be the best. We value our colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and our leaders listen. Our success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
Who is Bioventus?
We are the market leader in developing clinically proven and cost-effective orthobiologic solutions for surgical and non-surgical bone healing and osteoarthritis, with products recognized for their safety, innovation and effectiveness.
$350+ million in annual revenue
700 employees worldwide
Helping 400,000+ people every year
The Bioventus team always puts patients at the forefront, and their needs are the priority in the choices we make and actions we take.
Director of Marketing, US - Surgical
Full-time / Office based, Durham NC
Competitive salary and genuine career progression
The Director of Marketing, US role provides leadership, develops and executes the Surgical commercial strategy and tactical plan for the US Region through a focus on key stakeholders: surgeon, administration / supply chain and distributors.
Ideal candidates have strong interpersonal skills and determination to provide the best possible experience to our customers and coworkers. They strive for excellent performance, driven by the willingness to both teach and learn. They are good team players, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, well-organized, and ambitious about developing as a professional.
What you’ll be doing
- Direct regional Marketing plan development and drive execution of programming and campaigns to prioritize creation and launch of appropriate messaging and tools to support compelling value propositions and delivery to stakeholders either through sales channel or digital / print mediums.
- Drive the Regional Key Opinion Leader strategy, development of programming and corporate relationships with thought leaders in US. Provide VOC from the region to upstream Marketing & R&D for product development and contribute to clinical strategy to support key products.
- Build relationships and partner with Sales Leadership to identify appropriate tactics and marketing programs to achieve sales and market share growth.
- Work closely with National Accounts to evaluate, prioritize and drive access and portfolio adoption to key GPO, IDN and health systems.
- Oversee and execute demand planning to support business continuity and supply preparedness as well as regional pricing strategies including pricing process, annual reviews and price increases.
- Oversee the ROI analytics to ensure desired impact is achieved across strategies and tactics, adjust as needed to deliver on corporate objectives.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards by doing our job compliantly, ethically, and in a manner that reflects our underlying values.
- Other duties as assigned
- Attract, develop and retain talent. Ensure focus and alignment with functional and company goals. Provides employees with continuous feedback and coaching using talent-and-performance management tools
What you’ll bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years Marketing/Sales Leadership or equivalent role preferred with experience in and understanding of applicable market(s) – Operating Room / Medical Device experience required; Orthopedics / Spine / Biologics preferred.
- Strong analytical and technical competencies with an ability to engage, interact with and translate to individuals across a spectrum of backgrounds and knowledge levels.
- Adaptable to a fast paced, high growth, changing environment
- Track record of successful team leadership & people development skills
- Experience with 1099 / Distributor Sales organization preferred
What you’ll receive
- The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people’s lives
- A diverse global community of people who are driven by a shared purpose to help patients
- A business that acts with integrity in all interactions with co-workers, leaders and customers
- We value others and build success by appreciating differences in thought, opinion, background, skills and perspectives
- An environment of continuous learning and development
- Flat organizational structures which elevate employees’ level of responsibility
- Meaningful opportunities for professional development and mentoring
- Competitive compensation package, including salary and bonus
- Exciting benefits package, including three weeks’ vacation; medical, dental and vision benefits; Student Debt Program; life insurance; and a 401(k) plan
Are you the top talent we are looking for?
Apply now! Hit the “Apply” button to send us your resume and cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.