RTI addresses the world's most critical problems with science-based solutions in pursuit of a better future. Through innovation and technology, we deliver exemplary outcomes for our partners. We support one another in an environment grounded in integrity and respect. We strive to deliver results with exceptional quality and value. We are driven by deep subject-matter expertise, a passion for providing innovative solutions, and rigorous healthcare data analytics capabilities.
RTI’s Commercial Payer-Provider Health Business Unit is currently recruiting for a Director, Integrated Marketing Communications to oversee the strategic planning, development and coordination of all marketing, communications and thought leadership programs to promote the sale of RTI Commercial Health’s Services and Products and further the organizations growth objectives.
In this exciting new role, you will lead, develop, and execute a multi-channel marketing and communications plan that is strategically aligned with management and other areas of the business.
Additionally, you will plan and execute a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy, including the development and deployment of sales enablement materials, advertising, speaking engagements, conference participation, promotions, and online presence.
At RTI, you will be provided the opportunity to conduct meaningful work in a collaborative, cross functional environment. We are focused on your career development and provide a generous benefits packages that includes tuition reimbursement, parental leave, paid time off, medical/dental, and 401K
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Report out to business division management on effectiveness/performance of outreach efforts, including the development of scorecards and key performance indicators, with a specific focus on ROI.
- Procure and manage external agency support, as needed.
- Oversight and budget responsibility for all marketing and communications projects, including project management, resource planning, scheduling and financial management.
- Collaborate with Business Team members and across the Institute, as appropriate, to plan, develop and produce promotional tools and communication vehicles to support brand marketing, corporate marketing, and sales efforts.
- Plan, conduct, and oversee market research efforts to help shape and refine messaging strategies for various stakeholder groups, including potential customers, other industry actors and other key stakeholders.
- Bachelors level degree in Marketing or related field
- 10 years of related experience
- Prior experience in health care, advisory and product base services
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of growth and integration
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with the MS Office Suite
- Ability to obtain proper security clearances as noted by contracts
- Master’s level degree, preferably an MBA with a focus on Marketing
- Healthcare provider and payer expertise
RTI is committed to Lead Forward. We innovate, develop talent, collaborate, communicate, think globally, act strategically, and engage inclusively. If that aligns with your values, we would like to hear from you. Join us and experience the RTI Difference.