RTI Health Solutions provides research and consulting services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. Clients rely on our expertise, quality standards and integrity to guide clinical development, regulatory strategies and access to the market. RTI-HS has office locations in the U.S., U.K., Spain, France and Sweden.
We are currently seeking an Associate Research Economist to join the Health Preference Assessment (HPA) program. HPA has a reputation for conducting high-quality preference research in a collegial working environment. The HPA Group specializes in developing surveys to elicit and quantify preferences of patients, physicians, and other health-care stakeholders for features and outcomes of medical and pharmaceutical interventions using rigorous stated-preference methods. HPA studies apply discrete-choice experiments, threshold technique, best-worst scaling, contingent behavior and contingent-valuation methods. HPA staff members are internationally recognized thought leaders in this research area and their work is published in high-level clinical and health-economic journals.
In this role, you will assist senior researchers and project managers in all aspects of study design and implementation as part of a research team. Specific responsibilities will include assisting with:
- Designing, pretesting, and fielding stated-preference surveys
- Constructing data sets for model estimation
- Analyzing data using advanced limited-dependent-variable econometric methods
- Writing reports and manuscripts
- Preparing presentations
You will be encouraged to contribute research ideas and solutions to conceptual and analytical problems. Significant contributions will earn co-authorship on conference presentations and publications in scientific journals.
Please include a cover letter highlighting your analytical capabilities as they relate to the Associate Research Economist role.
At RTI Health Solutions, you will be provided the opportunity to conduct meaningful work in a collaborative, cross functional environment. We are focused on your career development and provide a generous benefits packages that includes tuition reimbursement, parental leave, paid time off, medical/dental, and 401K
- Bachelor’s degree in economics or a related field
- Demonstrated aptitude and experience in empirical research and econometrics
- Proficiency in statistical software packages such as SAS, Stata, Gauss and/or R
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly and concisely
- Demonstrated aptitude for independent thinking and team collaboration
RTI is committed to Lead Forward. We innovate, develop talent, collaborate, communicate, think globally, act strategically, and engage inclusively. If that aligns with your values, we would like to hear from you. Join us and experience the RTI Difference