Technical User Support Analyst
Technical User Support Analyst
a. IT phone support background.
b. Practical experience with working with active directory.
c. Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Please note: The hours for this position are 11am-8pm M-F
Medtronic Gastrointestinal and Hepatology (GIH) is redefining medical technology by developing, producing and marketing innovative, patient-friendly diagnostic products. We are currently seeking a Product Support Technician Specialist to join our support group located in Duluth GA.
This role will provide technical support to our U.S., LATAM, and Canada customer base, and other GIH support employees. The selected individual will perform service functions including diagnosing, provide remote support, enter service and repair orders, notifications or other documentation into Company's integrated software and verifies and maintains accuracy of database information as required. Strong communication, exhibits proven customer satisfaction skills, and interpersonal skills are all traits we consider essential to a successful candidate.
The responsibilities of the Technical Support Rep include
* Provides technical support resolving customer inquiries related to Medtronic GIH core product platforms;
* Support of customer inquiries service request for U.S., LATAM, and Canada;
* Working in teams or independently to integrate Medtronic GIH product platforms with third party vendor software;
* Provide support of two or more Medtronic GIH product platforms;
* Maintains knowledge of Medtronic GIH product lines (i.e. Rapid, Manometry, Bravo, Smart Pill) and service offerings along with future industry products and technologies;
* Responsible for the accuracy and proper SAP transactions movement of equipment;
* Effectively communicate with customers and third-party vendors, fostering a good working relationship;
* Facilitates new and existing customer training onsite, or WebEx;
* Understand functionality for HL7;
* Experience with SQL Server, virtualization technologies, and Windows Servers in a variety of configurations;
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure;
* Ability to present effectively in front of large or small groups of people;
* Ensure accurate documentation entered using SalesForce and SAP according to existing processes;
* Utilize SAP for customer complaints and perform tasks to resolve complaints;
* Proven effective troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues;
The qualified candidate will possess and display the following skills:
* 5 years call center/technical helpdesk/desktop support experience;
* 5 years small systems repair experience;
* Bachelor's degree;
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret, technical procedures, specifications, schematic and governmental regulations;
* Able to maintain composure and positive attitude during difficult times;
* Ability to participate in a team environment;
* Operate effectively across multiple software platforms, with the knowledge of networks, servers, databases, and other components within IT environment;
* Organization and time management skills are essential;
* Customer focused; detail oriented and sense of urgency;
* Dependability; good attendance and punctuality;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
* Ability to work in fast-paced environment;
* Understand basic LAN/WAN configuration and troubleshooting;
* Build and maintain physical network, wired and wireless;
* Provide remote support to user computers, resolve problems quickly and efficiently;
* Ability to solve problems independently, with judgment to seek help when needed;
* Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 support;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 256137 when responding to this ad.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.