To analyze, determine and report credit risks within the Bank's commercial portfolio.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or sit; kneel, stoop, or squat; use hands or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
There is minimum discomfort from noise in this area. Detailed instructions and procedures to be followed in a potentially hazardous condition (i.e. robbery) are received to minimize the risk.
Credit Administration Reporting
Work with CSCO on various reporting projects as needed, which presently include but are not limited to the following:
- Monthly monitoring of credit concentration limits.
- Maintaining and improving Director's Loan Committee reporting.
- Loan Exception Review, inclusive of Exception review codes and the definitions thereof.
- Participate in, and provide data for, credit meetings to discuss credit policies, lending authorities, credit department structure, loan approval structures and more.
- Department structure, loan approval structures and more.
Special Assets Department Reporting
- Analyze and prepare management and board reporting/slides for the department.
- Reconciliation of non-accrual migration monthly.
- Comparison, tracking and reconciliation of classified assets month over month.
- Generation of Criticized and Classified reporting monthly
- Analyze reporting to reconcile any coding and information flow inaccuracies.
- Prepare accurate Charge Off and TDR reporting for the department.
- Report the contract spec report and absorption analysis for the construction lending team monthly.
- Daily and Weekly creation of reporting of past due loans with distribution to all interested parties.
- Creation of ad hoc reporting and projects for various Senior Management Committees as needed.
- Maintain data and reporting integrity, and demonstrate consistency throughout the credit risk reporting process, taking on special projects as they arise.
- Team up quarterly with Loan Operations and Finance to prepare Director's Loan Committee slides, reviewing for accuracy and analyzing the integrity of the data.
- Participation in various committee meeting as they pertain to information and reporting prepared for these committees.
- Responsible for compliance with all regulations, laws, and bank policies and procedures that pertain to your day-to-day job responsibilities.
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of all compliance regulations pertinent to your assigned duties by successful completion of any courses assigned on a timely basis.
- Responsible for adherence to Rensant Bank's Code of Professional Ethics and Conduct as well as observing and promoting compliance with the Code among fellow bank personnel, customers and vendors.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or Finance (or a demonstrated broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.; equivalent to a four year college degree.)
The appropriate candidate must have:
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Effectively manage multiple deliverables timely
- 5-7 years of banking experience