POSITION: Principal Electronic Design Engineer
LOCATION: John's Creek GA
The culture of teamwork, innovation and impact is a key theme throughout all we do at IDT. It easily defines our corporate culture and it is the root of our three core values. We are seeking individuals who want to maximize their impact on our technology, our customers and company. IDT hires a talented workforce and we recognize that it is our talented individuals that make us top performing in our industry. We recognize the importance of fostering a positive and collaborative environment where ideas are shared and nurtured. With one of our top priorities being to attract, retain and develop our world-class workforce, your career or internship at IDT is guaranteed to be challenging, stimulating and rewarding - both personally and professionally.
- IDT is looking for a talented individual for their memory interface products.
- 8+ years of industrial experience in CMOS Analog and Mixed-Signal design.
- The candidate should have a strong background in several areas of IC development.
- These areas are architecture, custom analog design, and device validation/characterization.
- Candidate will work with device specifications and develop plans to implement the analog and mixed-signal sections of the device.
- This candidate needs strong debugging skills to design and create solutions to challenging memory interface issues.
- Candidate will work closely with applications and test engineering.
- In addition, strong collaboration and communication skills are a must.
- Expertise in Hspice circuit simulation, circuit optimization for speed, power, leakage, accuracy, and area at the transistor level.
- Experience in designing one or more of these blocks: controlled impedance transmitter, receiver, DLL, PLL, phase interpolators, clock distribution, voltage regulators (LDOs), bandgap, opamps.
- Excellent understanding of integrated circuits (ICs) including device level physics, particularly transistor level circuit design, analog layout, and design tools.
- Good understanding of schematic capture, layout, LVS (layout versus schematics) & DRC (design rule check) verification.
- Expertise in circuit behavior modeling, Verilog logic simulation, specialized DDR circuits including receivers and drivers design, and understanding of signal integrity is a plus.
- Great attitude, self-motivation, communication skills, and excellent teamwork is a must.
- MSEE or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
IDT knows that talented employees are distinguished in all aspects of life. Our goal is to create an environment where you can grow both personally and professionally. In the fast-moving, ever-changing semiconductor market, the next big idea can go out of you and with IDT you have the possibility to implement it. We give you the tools, support, and resources to put great ideas together into successful products.
IDT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The employer of choice for rapidly developing top talent who want to maximize their personal impact on our technology, customers & company; who thrive in an atmosphere that has the intimacy, agility & competitiveness of a small company with the resources and reach of a large one.
IDT Prefers Online Applications
You will receive a confirmation of your application via email
Notice to Recruiters and Agencies
Integrated Device Technologies (IDT) prefers to recruit candidates directly, rather than through a third party recruiter or agency. IDT will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a signed recruiting agreement in place between IDT and the recruiter or agency prior to the submittal, and the candidate submitted for a specifically-assigned requisition. In the case of candidate(s) submitted or presented to IDT by a recruiter or agency without a signed agreement, IDT explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Are you a returning applicant? Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.