Service Delivery Manager
TTEC is seeking a seasoned Service Delivery Manager to join our Customer Care team. We help bring technology and human connections together to deliver amazing customer experiences every time. We need you - our next Service Delivery Manager - to help us continually find ways to exceed customers' needs and build the relationships that keep them delighted and loyal!
*This position will be leading the team responsible for high end customer service for a leader within the luxury automotive industry.
What you’ll be doing:
Work daily to improve processes and performance that enhance bottom line results. Manage to TTEC key performance objectives, indicators, metrics, and ratios ensuring maximum team performance. Create and maintain a positive work environment!
What you’ll bring to us:
- Ensure 100% delivery of all contractual and quality service goals, service level attaining revenue targets, bonus, and avoiding penalties.
- Manage daytoday operations and deliverables.
- Improve the key success metrics associated with goals.These include:
- Customer Satisfaction Score
- Service Level Goals
- Quality Goals
- FCR – (First Call Resolution)
- RPC(Revenue Per Call)
- Maintaining 80% Coaching Action Plan (CAP) utilization
- Actively manage the staff, support, motivate and retain an outstanding team.
- Manage the communication.
- Escalate system level issues to the appropriate systems/IT support/vendor team.
- Ensure compliance with TTEC ’s processes and tools, system changes
What skills you’ll need:
- Strong understanding of TTEC ’s business, core values, and goals
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and client
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, ongoing tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Technology acumen and reporting
- Strong coaching skills
- Call center experience
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer:
Lead Everyday - Do the Right Thing -Reach for Amazing - Seek First to Understand - Act as One - Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But dont take our word for it check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com