We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and thriveinyour career.
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum 50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty ofrecognition.
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
As a Lead Teacher, youll:
- Create fun, interactive learning experiences while serving as a mentor to fellow Teachers.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children in your care.
- Take the lead on classroom management and curriculum implementation, plus follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure a safe environment for every child.
- Communicate and build relationships with enrolled and prospective families to promote achievement for the child and to support your centers success.
We want energetic, dependable, passionate individuals who are at least 18 and have:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans.
- CDA or coursework in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and additional center requirements.
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.