Financial Systems Analyst
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE:ABG), a Fortune 500 automotive retailer with about 80 retail locations and 103 franchises is currently seeking a Financial Systems Analyst!
2-4 years of financial systems experience preferred; this is an entry-mid level role.
Pay will be determined based on experience and certifications
Asbury is one of the largest U.S. based franchised auto retailers with over $6.5 billion in total revenue in 2016, and we are continuing to expand our workforce. We are currently looking for a driven, dedicated individual that is excited at the opportunity to join a successful team, and continue to drive home the culture of success that has been built.
Why Asbury? Attractive brand mix, attractive geographic footprint that allows for easy internal transfers, track record of consistently improving operating performance, and weekly pay!Responsibilities and Qualifications
Currently seeking a financial systems analyst, this job is appropriate for someone with 2+ years of progressive work experience interested in a stable but growing industry with a unique set of challenges!
The Financial Systems Analyst will be involved in two main areas- first will be the maintenance of the Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Consolidation GAAP Consolidated Reporting system. On a monthly basis this will include making system changes for account/store etc. additions and modifications at both the HFM and Financial Data Management (FDMEE) level. In addition to system maintenance this will also include loading data at month end, audit requirements and various reporting.
Outside of HFM duties, the Financial Systems Analyst will assist in the development and rollout of various Business Intelligence (Qlikview) applications/reports to be used at the Store and Corporate level. BI job duties may include data gathering, validation and testing of applications as well as modifications of and updates to applications/reports as necessary. Additionally, the analyst will be responsible for updating and distributing various monthly/quarterly reports as well as Ad Hoc reporting as needed for Internal and Operational purposes. The analyst should also be prepared to assist with training and troubleshooting for BI applications.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Qlikview and Nprinting)
- System Implementation experience a plus
- An understanding of General Accounting Principals
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Handle several projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
- Will be able to multitask and organize priorities on a daily process and communicate effectively.
- Need the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a group of managers.
- Superior analytical skills; draw conclusions from complex sets of data
- Interact with senior management on an ad-hoc basis
- Produce high quality work while under significant deadline pressure
- Ability to work extra hours occasionally during crunch time
- Work in team environment supporting overall objectives of the Financial Systems Group
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, management information systems or business administration
- 3+ years of progressive work experience with an emphasis on financial analysis or management information systems/financial systems
- Familiarity with Hyperion suite of products; Hyperion Financial Management a plus
- Familiarity with automotive industry a plus
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly pay
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays for full-time positions
- Annual pay increases and premium-pay incentives may be available for certain positions
- Three affordable healthcare plans to select from that meet your healthcare needs along with two dental plans and optional vision coverage
- Dedicated health concierge service
- Company contribution to HSA program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health Care and Dependent Care eligible expenses that allow you to save pre-tax dollars up to $2,600 for healthcare expenses and $5,000 for dependent care, per calendar year
- Complimentary Basic Life Insurance
- 401 (K) company match plan available for full-time and part-time team members
Life & Leisure
- Discounts at participating local businesses
- Discounts on vehicle purchases and services
- Wellness programs
- On-site health fairs and seminars
- Life management services
Learning & Development
- Paid training for most positions
- On-site training and online digital training programs
- College Scholarship Program is available for eligible dependents of Asbury employees
- Continuous new e-Learning opportunities
- Asbury ethics, integrity and diversity training
- Management/leadership development
- Corporate training for corporate team members; excel, public speaking, etc.
* Rewards may vary by employment site and are subject to change at any time.