The League of Southeastern Credit Unions & Affiliates represents 333 credit unions in Alabama, Florida and Georgia, with a combined total of $120 billion in assets and more than 10.3 million members. LSCU & Affiliates provides legislative and regulatory advocacy; education and training; cooperative initiatives (including financial education outreach); public messaging; information services; and business solutions to our members. LEVERAGE, the for-profit affiliate of the LSCU, provides best-in-class products and services for credit unions across the country.
LEVERAGE exists to equip credit unions with products and services to fulfil their day-to-day needs. With services through preferred business partner relationships, LEVERAGE strives to help credit unions reduce expenses, increase non-interest income, improve regulatory compliance, increase loan growth, and more.
Who We Are Looking For:
A charismatic and driven leader who will work closely with Senior Website Developer, Director of Communications and VP Growth by Design to ensure Growth by Design (GBD) is consistently offering quality strategic marketing services to internal and external clients. The Director of Marketing will assist in strategy, sales, fulfillment, product development and management functions.
What You'll Take Ownership of:
- Assisting with all aspects of Growth by Design's (GBD) operations.
- Developing and maintaining client valued relationships. Working in close partnership with GBD team to identify potential new business opportunities and develop plans and action steps to secure business.
- Serving as a spokesperson for GBD by representing the agency at events and soliciting speaking engagements.
- Taking a leading role in promoting GBD as a full-service agency to credit unions and other clients.
- Meeting with clients to analyze their marketing needs and creating strategic marketing plans.
- Assisting in the production of materials including project coordination and content creation. Materials include but are not limited to brochures, newsletters, statement stuffers, direct mail pieces, HTML e-mails, videos, social media programs, digital media programs and other marketing collateral as assigned.
- Managing the graphic design team. Assisting with the day-to-day interaction between the graphic designers, print houses/vendors and clients to ensure the timeliness of client's design, production and delivery.
- Utilizing strong communication and interpersonal skills to aid in the development of new marketing programs to offer to both internal and external clients.
- Contributing to the planning and budgeting efforts of Growth by Design.
- Participating in credit union educational conferences, schools and seminars to stay current on the needs of credit unions.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the Vice President of Growth by Design.
Need to Haves:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or related field required.
- At least five (5) years of practical experience in communications/public relations/marketing fields. Three years to five years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of media operations, marketing and advertising with the ability to generate and implement related strategic plans.
- Experience developing, implementing and managing business plans and budgets.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with co-workers in a team environment.
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize and effectively complete many multifaceted, complex projects with conflicting deadlines while staying within budgetary constraints.
- Ability to work effectively in a Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as Adobe products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including effective public speaking and ability to present ideas in a clear, concise manner.
Love to Haves:
- Knowledge and understanding of history, development, and philosophy of credit union movement.
- Some travel required.
- Valid driver's license is required.
The LSCU & Affiliates is proud to be an equal opportunity employer offering a team member-centric culture, competitive salaries, and exceptional benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays
- Flex Spending
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employment offers are contingent on drug-screen and background check.