The rapid evolving healthcare landscape requires IT organizations to deliver with increasing flexibility. Agile methodology is enabling this flexibility over more traditional IT development methods. Through Agile's process of prioritized requirements, fast iterations, continuous development, and automation support, ITM&S Channel Engagement is reducing the complexity of delivering innovative software development with our commercial colleagues working side by side with us throughout. We remain focused on business value, quality, and ultimately the patient outcome/experience.
The Agile Project Manager is responsible for supporting the PetPro product team in the Agile delivery methodology so that the ITM&S Channel Engagement function can execute software development demands effectively and efficiently in supporting achievement of BI's business objectives. This role also will be responsible for special projects as identified by the ITM&S Head of Channel Engagement. The position will work in collaboration with all ITM&S Channel Engagement colleagues, other IT departments, business partners, and external vendors to achieve the objectives of the role.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Business analysis & demand management:
- Using analytical skills and business/technical acumen, understand and capture new demand requirements from a business/technical perspective and satisfy via existing IT capabilities where possible. If the demand requires a new IT solution, then document the requirement clearly and add to relevant demand management process.
- Mange the day to day scrum process for a specific product team (or teams), including:
- Facilitation of daily scrum, sprint planning, and all meetings associated with demonstration and retrospective reviews
- Forecast deliverables per iteration (evidence based and reliable with sources)
- Arrange daily stand up meeting
- Work with product owner to manage the product backlogs and prepare for the next sprint
- Safeguard your scrum team to deliver on its commitments
- Lead all special projects as assigned by ED, ITM&S Head of Channel Engagement; manage all agencies, vendors and consultants participating in project concept, development and implementation; and track and proactively manage all issues related to project management.
- Follow and comply with all compliance laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution required
- Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Experience developing marketing and sales custom software applications. Work with tools in the Atlassian stack.
- Five plus (5 ) years of IT Project Management (Preferred as a Scrum Master)
- Two plus (2 ) years of Custom Software Development Project Experience
- Knowledge of Marketing & Sales Business Process
- Software Developer Experience preferred
- Strong analytical, judgment, problem solving, organizational, planning and communication skills
- Self-motivated, results driven, team oriented, and ability to work cross-functionally and motivate others to take action
- History of successful performance
- Ability to travel (may include overnight travel)
Must be legally
authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
Must be willing to
take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
Must be 18 years of
age or older
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation
with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough
therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need
for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term
performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a
diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for
all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more?
and join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim, including Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal
Health USA Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Puerto Rico LLC and
Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race;
color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status,
marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; gender, gender identity or
expression; affectional or sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition; physical or psychiatric disability; veteran or military
status; domestic violence victim status; genetic information (including the
refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.