ATPCO is the leader in the airline fares ecosystem, we take pride in strengthening connections between airlines and travelers by enabling the seamless management of airfare data across all distribution models. The Product Division gathers requirements from customers and channels partners to build the next generation of ATPCO's product suite. The Distribution Portfolio focuses on facilitating the flow of air travel data across the ecosystem, ensuring its consistency by driving and managing its standards. Our airline pricing data is the most complete primary source for any distribution method.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will collaborate with the Distribution team to deliver breakthrough products and services. You will be responsible for implementation and enhancement of ATPCO applications and services, provide technical leadership, anticipating and resolving issues with the team in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive proven software development experience across multiple technology stacks
- Extensive experience with Java/Spring Framework, Restful APIs, Data Caching mechanisms and Microservices
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Java Multi-threading, Unit testing frameworks such as Junit, JMock or PowerMock
- Prior experience with AWS, NoSQL/Graphical data stores, Jira, CI/CD, Git and Maven
- Experience profiling and tuning scalable, distributed systems and high-volume transaction applications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
ATPCO is the industry's trusted partner in driving innovation, reducing complexity, and delivering network economics to the entire distribution ecosystem through standards, technology, and effective governance. Our Vision is to fuel the future of air travel, leading the industry into the next generation of distribution, by empowering smart connection of all content through all channels.