J5 Consulting is a Maryland based company established in 2006 to provide computing and consulting services for government and commercial entities. Our services improve Information System networking performance and compliance and protect electronic assets from loss and compromise. We welcome your application to receive consideration for the following position.
The Customer designs, develops, tests, integrates and deploys solutions new and innovative for critical requirements. The Customer requires skilled expertise to facilitate processes for requirements for management, configuration and knowledge management, and business processes. Existing use case requirements shall be transitioned off a legacy system beginning in FY23. The new solution will support use cases with varying degrees of complexity. The Customers project plan includes delivery of proof-of-concept capabilities through Full Operating Capability.
- Employ sound Agile and industry best practices to develop, manage, and track deliverables.
- Tailor and provide recommendations for improved requirements process.
- Identify and configure Customer approved requirements tools, such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Facilitate organization-wide meetings and initiatives, such as informational, brainstorming, or action-defining events.
- Improve end-to-end service delivery.
- Implement Customer approved recommendations for increased operational efficiencies.
- Communicate and collaborate across organizational boundaries, to include other technical teams.
- Meet program objectives, provide transparent work packages using reports and briefings, and deliverables to the Customer.
Required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing portfolios of projects in a multi-team agile development environment.
- Demonstrated experience configuring and using requirement management tools, such as JIRA, to integrate multiple project teams at the portfolio level.
- Demonstrated experience querying, staging and bulk editing requirement tools data.
- Demonstrated experience integrating requirement tools data with data analytics and visualization tools, such as Tableau.
- Demonstrated experience producing customized and automated reports.
- Demonstrated experience developing dashboards containing data from multiple sources such as SharePoint, JIRA, and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience using requirement tools to normalize Business Value scoring and the sizing of technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating routine, ad hoc operational, and strategic meetings.
- Demonstrated experience tracking and managing Program Increment (PI) events such as pre-PI grooming and preparations.
- Demonstrated experience managing PI day operations, post-PI reconciliation and post PI execution efforts.
- Demonstrated experience communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple large-scale agile transformations.
- Demonstrated experience establishing consistent team behaviors to enable automated reporting of team progress.
- Demonstrated experience establishing effective methods for managing team velocity.
- Demonstrated experience establishing effective approaches for work prioritization.
- Demonstrated experience managing changing and competing priorities.
Highly desired, though not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience leading Scrum of Scrums and conduct Joint Sprint Reviews.
- This position requires US Citizenship. Verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements will be confirmed.
- The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
- Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide clearance verification information prior to an offer of employment.
- This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The position will be located within the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA).
- Local travel/POV will be on an as needed basis, within the local place of performance.
J5 Consulting offers excellent benefits and compensation packages. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.