Business Process Manager
J5 Consulting is a Maryland based company established in 2006 to provide computing and consulting services for government and commercial entities. Our services improve Information System networking performance and compliance and protect electronic assets from loss and compromise. We welcome your application to receive consideration for the following position.
The Customer designs, develops, tests, integrates and deploys solutions new and innovative for critical requirements. The Customer requires skilled expertise to facilitate processes for requirements for management, configuration and knowledge management, and business processes. Existing use case requirements shall be transitioned off a legacy system beginning in FY23. The new solution will support use cases with varying degrees of complexity. The Customers project plan includes delivery of proof-of-concept capabilities through Full Operating Capability.
- Assist with establishment, standup, and management of internal boards that support the program such as management control boards, peer review boards, and engineering review boards.
- Provide support and engagement for external governance boards such as the Customers security accreditation processes.
- Provide internal and external team collaboration and reporting and feedback across the program and with management.
- Produce agendas, minutes and other reporting documents.
- Develop and apply best practices for business processes workflow capture supporting optimal performance and management reporting.
- Research and recommend tools to support programmatic functions.
- Provide for the logical conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge program, technical, cost, and schedule constraints.
- Apply activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- Implement Customer approved recommendations for increased operational efficiencies.
- Communicate and collaborate across organizational boundaries, to include other technical teams.
- Meet program objectives, provide transparent work packages using reports and briefings, and deliverables to the Customer.
Required skills and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience defining and implementing business process improvements.
- Demonstrated experience establishing collaborative and transparent business operations.
- Demonstrated experience establishing standards for work decomposition.
- Demonstrated experience establishing consistent team behaviors to enable automated reporting of team progress.
- Demonstrated experience establishing effective approaches for work prioritization.
- Demonstrated experience managing changing and competing priorities.
Highly desired, though not required, include:
- Demonstrated experience leading Scrum of Scrums and conduct Joint Sprint Reviews.
- This position requires US Citizenship. Verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements will be confirmed.
- The successful candidate must have an active U.S. Government Top Secret Security Clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.
- Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements. You will be asked to provide clearance verification information prior to an offer of employment.
- This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The position will be located within the Washington Metropolitan Area (WMA).
- Local travel/POV will be on an as needed basis, within the local place of performance.
J5 Consulting offers excellent benefits and compensation packages. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing fair and equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.