Job ID 168497BR Date posted 09/15/2020 City Dulles State VA Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence & Space is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Director of Contracts, Supply Chain, and Operations in the Cybersecurity, Training and Services Product Line.
The successful candidate will be proactive, organized, efficient, and able to interface with leaders at all levels of the organization. In this role you must:
- be an effective communicator who acts with a sense of urgency to accomplish your objectives;
- honor your commitments;
- be trusted to handle sensitive information in confidence;
- hold yourself and others accountable;
- respect those around you with a commitment to integrity and business ethics;
- collaborative, and proactive;
- use innovation and common sense to resolve a variety of complex organizational challenges.
- Interface with senior company management
- Answer calls and emails, handle copies, filing, mail, and document preparation.
- Manage calendars to include scheduling meetings and coordinating with internal and external parties
- Provide backup administrative support to the CTS Product Line Vice President and COO
- Ensure information flow to team members; status action items, work to deadlines
- Coordinate domestic/international travel arrangements. Complete expense reports, security and export documents for domestic and international travel.
- Handle communications including written correspondence, electronic, phone and in person
- Manage and support various corporate processes
- Input data into various company systems and applications, e.g., shared network drive, eRooms, etc.
- Establish detailed knowledge of the CTS organization, team members, locations, assigned positions; develop and maintain excellent working relationships and communication channels with other executive assistants and staff
- Generate charts, tables, reports, correspondence, and other materials with speed and accuracy.
- Manage office suppliers; prepare and submit Purchase Orders and check requests to supply chain and accounts payable
- Handle meeting arrangements, including conference room reservations, call set-up, catering service, car service, and related responsibilities
- Arrange off-hour business activities such as business dinners, outings, off-sites, and related team-building events
- Other duties as assigned
- 8+ years' experience as an executive-level administrative assistant in a corporate environment or equivalent experience in a law firm
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as e-mail, calendar functions, external tools (WebTE, Travel Online, etc.), and internet research
- Experience managing travel arrangements (including changes during ongoing travel), expense statements, files, and standard office equipment
- Ability to confidentially manage sensitive information
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with time constraints and adapt to changing situations
- Ability to manage and prioritize large quantities of information
- Highly Professional decorum, and positive attitude; willingness to learn and be innovative
- Self-starter with initiative and independent judgment for assisting team members
- Ability to stay organized and to manage multiple high priorities; strong attention to detail
- Ability to develop procedures for consistent work performance
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.