Are you looking to join a growing company where you can do the best work of your career? At Contegix we believe in a team environment that promotes our core values: commit to go beyond, create a better way and collaborate to win! Our team members lead with integrity and demonstrate respect and care for our customers, their data and most importantly – each other.
At Contegix, we empower digital collaboration for a digital workforce. We offer full-stack Atlassian solutions that help organizations quickly organize, streamline, and deploy Atlassian to hundreds or thousands of users. We are experts in SAFe, Agile, and ITSM and outpace other service providers with our iterative approach. Each of our engineers is 100% Atlassian Certified, and we are ready to help with your strategic planning and design as well as the technical engineering work. Contegix is the only Atlassian Platinum Partner that offers professional services, managed application administration, private and public cloud deployments of Server and Data Center, and award-winning application support services.
Contegix has an immediate opening for an Accounting Manager. This position is an integral part of ensuring that our organization’s accounting function can scale and support growth. The ideal candidate a self-starting, highly detailed professional who practices discretion in all corporate matters and doesn’t mind working with numerous accounts at once. This is a great opportunity to join be a key member of a talented, committed accounting team!
- Reporting to the Controller.
- Be deadline driven and to insure that all tasks are completed timely
- Leads the implementation of new software applications.
- Supports the accounting affairs of the company and related organizations and assists in preparation of financial analyses, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, for the guidance of management.
- Ensure that internal controls and policies and procedures are in place and adhered to. Training of operational staff on all finance related matters impacting transaction recording.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and all balance sheets schedules as part of month end close.
- Review all accounts on the Income Statement for accuracy.
- Responsible for ensuring period close of operation and division results.
- Development, analysis, and interpretation of statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Responsible for leadership and overall supervision of the general accounting operations and establishment and implementation of short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Works with Finance in the furnishing of internal reports, revision and updates, to be more useful and efficient, and furnishes external reports as necessary.
- Manages all audit, bank, credit card and tax related matters.
- Skilled at building excellent working relationships with external auditors and managing their expectations.
- Ensures the company's timely reporting and compliance with all federal, state, and local corporate, payroll, and other applicable taxes.
- Ability to work on multiple project in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Coordinates with Senior Management to ensure proper insurance coverages are maintained to minimize Risk/Liability issues.
- Assist in the payroll runs and be the backup for payroll
- Supports and manages the Great Plains and Concur systems.
- Act as POC with Great Plains and Concur and external consultants, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline required; or 4 years of relevant accounting experience in lieu of degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of AP/AR/ full-cycle accounting experience required.
- Minimum 4 years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role required.
- Be deadline driven to insure all tasks are completed timely and to meet the monthly close due date
- Working knowledge of Great Plains preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to think proactively and outside of the box.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to work closely with a senior management team.
Contegix professionals are committed to excellence. We strive to be experts in our chosen fields, and to be knowledgeable consultants who understand our clients’ needs and work creatively to leverage technology for their competitive advantage.
Visit our website for additional information www.contegix.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Contegix participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Contegix will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration (“SSA”) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”) of your authorization to work in the United States.