Display Software Systems Engineer
If you're looking to solve interesting and difficult real-time problems in software, Genova is the place for you.
If you're looking to solve challenging and fascinating web, mobile, and cloud problems in software, Genova is the place for you.
If you're looking for the stability and benefits of a large company in a small company atmosphere, Genova is the place for you.
If you're looking to work in a community filled with really nice people, Genova is the place for you.
If you're looking for a place that you'll want to stay with until you retire, Genova is the place for you.
Come and enjoy your workday at Genova Technologies! Join our team!
Genova Technologies has an immediate opening for a Display Software Systems Engineer for an exciting, long-term project in Dubuque, Iowa.
This resource will be developing software requirements for the displays, supporting software design and test teams, and supporting launch as needed. The engineer will be working with the software design team, software test PV&V, and the product teams to make sure everything comes together. The primary outputs will be the display requirements. Responsibilities include:
· Work with Product Line engineers to understand & prioritize customer needs
· Develop software requirements for machine display systems
· Provide technical support with integrating display & camera hardware architectures on vehicles.
· Provide assistance in troubleshooting display warranty from production machines.
· Provide assistance in specifying, developing, and integrating software into sub-systems.
· Provide required verification tests to meet client's performance and quality requirements.
The background/skills required for the role include:
· An engineering degree, ideally a systems engineering degree, but a degree in electrical, computer, or software engineering may also be a fit.
· Good problem solving skills
· Strong communication (including verbal & written) skills, and be a team player.
· The individual must have the soft skills and organizational skills to work with many people from multiple teams.
· In addition, the person must have the ability to align and negotiate wants and needs in a way that can work for the teams involved while meeting customer expectations when part of the vehicle.
In addition, the nice to haves include:
· Industry experience with off-highway machines (C&F products an added plus)
· Experience working with vehicle displays
· Knowledge of CAN tools.
Genova offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
· Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
· PTO that accrues on each payday
· Paid holidays
· A generous 401K plan
· And more
If you want to work for an energetic company that offers you opportunities for career growth, continuous learning and diverse working environment, then Genova is the place for you! Apply today at: www.genovatech.com/careers!
Genova Technologies, Inc. has been in business for nearly 30 years, and is an engineering services company that specializes in long-term, ongoing W2/benefit-eligible employment. We offer project-based employment to new employees and rotate projects as needed. Genova is an Equal Opportunity Employer.