Administrative Assistant III
Kelly Services is looking to hire several Site Logistics Operators/Material Handlers in Knoxville, TN for an industry leading chemical company. For this opportunity, you could be placed as a Chemical Finished Product Operator or a Polymers Packaging/Warehousing/Shipping Operator on a long-term, indefinite assignment. You will be working with chemicals and should be comfortable doing such - either with previous experience or the willingness to learn.
This Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Dubuque Full Tree Forestry engineering team, including Skidders, Wheeled Feller Bunchers, Tracked Feller Bunchers/Harvesters, and Knuckleboom Log Loaders. Direct support of WW Forestry (calendar management, coordinating travel, including international), two Engineering managers (mostly assisting w/travel arrangements) and then four Engineering supervisors, and approximately 60 additional employees (ordering office supplies, assistance w/booking a conference room, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researches, resolves and responds to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers.
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Gathers, creates, maintains and/or summarizes potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to various customers
- Managing the department director's calendar and assisting with other managers’ schedules
- Managing office supplies and shared resources including conference rooms, help organize group meetings, arranging travel for employees, typing letters
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and simple spreadsheets, entering experimental purchase orders and ESA's
- Planning group or department activities, and monitoring office organization and cleanliness.
- Organize/maintain records of Supervisor's or others' projects and correspondence, following up on pending items; may facilitate/organize workflow through the supervisor's office, ensuring follow-up items are addressed.
- 2- Or a 4-year degree with 1+ years of experience preferred. High school diploma/equivalent with 3+ years of experience in an administrative support role is required.
- Must be able to problem solve and work with remote or limited guidance on occasion.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (including Excel, Word and Outlook) required
- Must possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Term of Assignment
- Long-term, 3+ year contract: Tentative Start Date: May 2017 through May 2020
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 6:30 am-5pm. Travel is a very small possibility and will be discussed at interview.
1. Strong Microsoft Office Suite including Excel PowerPoint, Word, Outlook,
2. Job related administrative experience
3. must be ok with the possibility of limited travel
$15.36 per hour