About Our Company
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. , based in Keene, NH, is the largest wholesale grocery supply company in the U.S. and the industry leader in supply chain innovation. Founded in 1918 as a supplier to independent grocery stores, C&S now services customers of all sizes, supplying more than 6,000 independent supermarkets, chain stores, military bases, and institutions with over 150,000 different products. At C&S, We Select the Best® – those with the motivation, pride, and drive to succeed in our fast-paced world.
Working Safely is a Condition of Employment at C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc. C&S Wholesale Grocers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
The Benefits Analyst will assist with the administration of the health and welfare plans as well as retirement plans, respond to employee questions, resolve welare claim issues and issues regarding employees deductions for retirement, ensure compliance with state mandated health care reform laws and regulatory IRS guidelines, handle billing process for the various H&W vendors, conduct new employee benefit orientations and assist with wellness initiatives. The position will provide analytics for both retirement as well as Welfare Plans, as needed and;identify trends in each benefit space to assist with employee education.
LOA experience is Required
- Assist the Sr. Benefits Administrator in responding to employee and facility HR representatives' benefit inquiries, claim issue resolution, Benefit Summary and Summary Plan Description review.
- Ensure compliance with state mandated health care reform (currently Vermont and Massachusetts). Conduct periodic (weekly – annual) employee mailings of required employee forms, partner with Tax Department for timely completion of the quarterly and annual company filings, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all IRS regulatory guidelines on the various benefits.
- Audit and submit billing requests for all medical plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, Hartford (life & disability), TALX (unemployment benefits & employment verifications) and Cigna (EAP).
- Assemble hourly and salary benefit, disability and new hire packets.
- Conduct benefit orientations for new hourly and salaried (non-executive) employees.
- Assist the Sr. Benefits Administrator with various wellness initiatives.
- Generate and provide benefits analytics on the various benefits.
- Identify trends through data to educate employees or internal partners.
- Travel Required:No
- Office : Office Temperature (65F to 75F)
- Specialized Knowledge : Knowledge of health, welfare, benefits and retirement concepts/fundamentals
- Special Skills : Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; Strong analytical skills; Strong communication (verbal and written) skills; High attention to detail; Ability to maintain sensitive/confidential information
- Physical abilities: :
- Other: :
Years Of Experience
- 2-5 : years of related work experience
LOA experience is Required
Associate Degree - General Studies, Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) - Other
1st Shift (United States of America)
C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc.