Trade Operations Associate
Trade operations is a functional group that is responsible for trade capture, security master, confirmations, and settlements within SS&C. The team supports middle office trade processing for clients including daily production deliverables as well as new client implementations.
• Ensure trades are processed on daily basis and clear trade capture related exceptions.
• Perform Security Master Setup for non-listed securities in accordance with procedural guidelines.
• Ensure all internal and external SLA for trade capture, security master, confirmations, and settlements are met timely and accurately.
• Assist in root cause analysis of common discrepancies between client and broker’s instructions;
• Ensure all Team procedures are updated, completed and maintained across all Clients and processes;
• Ensure all issues / potential issues are escalated appropriately and in a timely manner;
• Encourage positive and professional working environment;
• Foster strong working relationships with internal/external stakeholders, including Oversight teams, by demonstrating committed inclusion in relevant forums, projects, business developments
• Work directly with clients, brokers, and custodians to ensure all trades settle
• University degree in Finance / Economics or related discipline
• High degree of analytical agility
• First rate communication / presentation skills
• Strong Excel Skill
• Ability to work to tight deadlines as part of a team
• High level of computer literacy and familiarity with standard financial products such as equities, options, futures, bonds, and asset backed.
• Strong business acumen and the ability to build partnerships with operational associates
• Ability to act independently
• Experience with Bloomberg, Reuters and other data vendors will be a plus.
• SWIFT knowledge – advantageous
• Focused on details when performing the tasks and ability to handle risk
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.