Intrado is seeking Quality Assurance Support Analyst for our Dublin, Ohio office. This role is responsible for acting as an internal resource, testing technical project(s) throughout the development and implementation phase and providing feedback to the development and client engagement teams to ensure the systems meet business requirements.
Applicant for this job will be expected to meet the following minimum qualifications.
- Either an Associate's degree from an accredited college or University with major case work in computer science, MIS, or a related field or a Programming Certificate from a recognized institution is required
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University with major case work in computer science, MIS, or a related field is preferred. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Minimum two years experience in business operations with an emphasis on testing or process/procedural documentation required
• Minimum one year user support in a technical field preferred
• Minimum one year programming experience using a standard coding language and/or platform preferred
- Suite of Office software
Intrado is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network – based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are Intrado.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The position will be posted at least a minimum of 7 days and then until it is filled
Don't forget to join our online talent community and “Like“ Intrado Careers on Facebook to receive updates about exciting opportunities and network with other Intrado employees!