SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This position will be based at 5200 Upper Metro Place, Dublin, OH 43017
SS&C is looking for an Associate Manager, Investor Services for their Private Equity team in Dublin, OH.
The perfect candidate will be responsible for servicing various clients; instructing cash movement, responding to inquiries, resolving issues, coordinating service delivery, and processing transfers and record updates, for our private equity clients.
- Reviewing and processing investor subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, assignments and contact changes
- Handling daily/routine client information requests
- Preparing wire transfer instructions in accordance with investor and/or fund management instructions
- Processing cash, money movements, and reconciliations
- Supporting the year-end audit process, in collaboration with the team, client, and auditors
- Supporting the year-end tax reporting process fulfilling respective K-1 requests
- Supporting corporate goals and business/departmental initiatives
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 6+ years' experience in accounting or related field with experience in the financial services sector a plus
- Complete knowledge of hedge or mutual funds a plus
- Extensive knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering and KYC procedures
- Knowledge of FATCA and tax compliance a plus
- Sungard Investran experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, with emphasis on Excel skills
- Team player
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
- Deadline oriented with ability to complete assigned tasks independently
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary
- Dublin, OH, USA