105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally. That’s also the number of people in Novartis you may impact as our new Internal Consultant. Part of a team that enable, support and deliver major transformation initiatives globally.
So if you like the idea of that kind of global impact, if you have a background in management consulting and business transformation, and want to join an innovative, unbossed company, get in touch!
This is a global role that is part of a new internal consulting practice with responsibility for delivering strategic consulting programs, driving operational efficiencies and implementing business change. You would be managing a portfolio of consulting programs and projects globally and cross divisionally across the diverse functionality of Commercial, Scientific and Operational Services Practices, ensuring effective Project Management and Business Process Transformation.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:#
• Support Business & Operational Consulting leadership to drive the strategic delivery plan
• Work with internal customers (Global functions, regional management and country management) to understand the consulting opportunity pipeline and work to convert this into customer projects
• Develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering consulting project opportunities
• Lead and drive major internal customer transformation programs and projects, including solution development and implementation
• Will involve regular travel to Novartis locations where full-time or part-time on-site project delivery is required for internal customers
• Line manage local consulting resources, as the team develops
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Extensive experience leading significant operating model, business process and organizational change and/or process improvement consulting projects.
• Ideally this would include experience of these areas in regulated environments, because of the high impact of quality and controls in the Pharmaceutical industry. This could include non-Life Sciences work (e.g. Banking).
• The person will have experience in leading multiple projects or large programs
• Postgraduate degree in technical or business discipline or further education in Change management, Project management, Facilitation /Coaching
• A proven change agent with significant project and program management experience from a Top 5 consulting firm, having successfully led complex, multi-functional projects in a large corporate environment
• Experience in the area of capability development or learning is a distinct advantage
• An understanding of the Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical sector
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2019 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons
Novartis Ireland Limited
BD&L & Strategic Planning