Location: Aegis at Shoreline: 14900 1st Ave NE, Shoreline, WA 98155
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR WORK THAT HAS OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH? Are you inspired to provide thoughtful, compassionate care for the lives of seniors while making a profound difference? How about working in an environment where you will be valued, appreciated and respected, all while giving back and having fun!
As a Caregiver with Aegis your exceptional career opportunity awaits! PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE. At this time working a Sunday shift am or pm is required for both FT and PT positions.
We offer CNA certification to future employees who want to grow with a fantastic company and have the most rewarding job in an incredible team environment!
We're a top rated company on Glassdoor and have been voted “Best Place to Work“ a number of times. It all comes down to our people. We hire the best. And we hire compassionate hearts. Our Care Managers are a key component to our success. We offer training and promotional opportunities! Please watch this video about meaningful work and the story behind it, and then check out the job description below.
As a Care Manager (new Trainee, CNA/NAC or HCAC) your contributions to the team may include:
- Provide thoughtful, compassionate care for our memory-care residents
- Serve meals to residents
- Demonstrate positive, collaborative interpersonal relationships
- Be organized and manage time effectively with the ability to multitask
- Opportunity for growth to Medication Technician and beyond
What you’ll need to be successful in this job:
- Active certifications
- Ability to have patience and understanding with our residents while helping them to feel “at home“
- Bring your heart, while leaving your ego and drama at the door - We foster a respectful, team-based culture
Other cool things you might want to know:
- Competitive pay with benefits that include: medical/dental/vision, 401k, tuition assistance and more. And, a fantastic work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Top-notch culture, orientation and transparent communication with management
- Ongoing training programs and a well-defined career path of upward mobility within the company. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products and services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Having fun while remaining professional is a valued asset as a team member at Aegis at Callahan House
Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded “Best Place to Work“ numerous times, and why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!